COVID-19 SAFETY POLICIES
The health and safety of our audiences, artists, and staff is our top priority. We are committed to ensuring that you have an exceptional experience, with confidence in the policies and procedures designed for a safe environment for all. Please check out our Covid-19 Info Center for our policies for in person events and updates.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Info Center
Want to know what's NEXT at the Apollo? Sign up here for e-mail updates and special offers! Who is on the Apollo A-LIST? Members, supporters, producers, artists, educators and more!
GET ON THE A-LIST
TICKETS TO THE APOLLO THEATER
- Online at Ticketmaster.com
- By phone call Ticketmaster (800) 982-2787
- In person at the Apollo Theater Box Office
- Groups of 10 or more (212) 531-5355
HALF OFF FOR HARLEM
For select performances throughout the year, Harlem residents, employees, students, and business owners can experience Amateur Night and Apollo Presents productions at a discounted price – 50% off. To take advantage of this special discount offer, a valid photo ID and proof of residence or employment must be presented when purchasing tickets for these shows at the Apollo Box Office. Restrictions may apply.
BOX OFFICE HOURS
- Weekdays: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 12 noon – 5 p.m.
- Information: (212) 531-5305
Click here to get directions to the Apollo.
- All persons and bags are subject to search. Bags that have passed inspection must fit comfortably under your seat. Oversized bags are prohibited.
- No outside food or beverage. Accommodations are made for patrons with medical needs.
- Please contact the Apollo Box office at firstname.lastname@example.org or (212) 531-5305 if any other special assistance is required for your visit.